The information contained on this page is a reference for boosters, not customers.
You may [ apply for a position ] here.
We offer a variety of ways for customers to purchase services from this site & others. When a new order is available we make it available to the boosters on Discord. We will indicate the exact League, Division, and current LP and the Desired result with the payment you would receive. If claiming an order, the ticket must be updated as soon as possible (within minutes) and made progress as shown in the Time Frames area below.
Minimum Order Time Frames
The time frames shown below are a minimum, boosters should be aiming for better.
- Bronze: 24 hours per division or 8 wins over losses
- Silver: 24 hours per division or 8 wins over losses
- Gold: 24 hours per division or 8 wins over losses
- Platinum: 24 hours per division or 8 wins over losses
- Diamond: 24-36 hours per division or 8 wins over losses
Solid progress means not doing 2 games then stopping. The above time frames do not allow you to have large gaps in between playing. Average time frame in between sessions should be 12 hours. Either you are available for an order or you are not and it needs to go to someone who is. The quicker you finish, the quicker you get paid, and the quicker you get another order.
- Using exploits or hacks on any account for any reason.
- Mentioning boosting, account sharing, or our site(s) in the game client, for any reason.
- Using profanity, spamming, or acting in a way that would be deemed punishable by Riot.
- Communicating with an accounts friends list (regardless of you thinking it is the customer).
- Providing the login details or summoner name of a boost to anyone else.
- Attempting to steal an account or gain access to an account when not on an order.
- Spending RP or IP without consent from the buyer or admin.
- Stopping with negative progress on an order.
Common Issues & Resolutions
- If you read the order chat and a customer specifically requested a booster (or not you), STOP and contact an admin on Discord.
- If you lose 3 games in a row and not significantly ahead of where the order started, STOP and contact an admin on Discord.
- If you log in and the account has a Ranked Restriction, STOP, and provide a screen shot to an admin on Discord.
- If you log in and the account has a Chat Restriction, put a screen shot in the order ticket and continue.
- If you drop a division and not significantly ahead of where the order started, STOP and contact an admin on Discord.
- If constantly spammed via messages and it is causing issues playing, block the person, take a screen shot, and tell an admin on Discord and continue.
- If you are doing a Per Division order that is not meeting the LP per win or LP gain > loss requirement, continue, and tell an admin on Discord.
Order Assignment & Re-assignment
Only claim an order if available to start within 1 hour and make solid progress, otherwise it needs to go to a booster who can. In the event you fail to make progress or communicate with an Admin the order may be re-assigned. If an order is reassigned due to neglect or showing the inability to meet requirements, partial pay may not be provided.
Getting An Order
Available orders will be broadcast via Discord in the #available_orders channel.
Example: 27981 League of Legends NA Silver I - Gold IV N/A 70% of $34.72 Top
(Order id, North America, Silver I to Gold IV, pays $24.30, Top Lane)
If able to do one contact an online admin on discord with the order id.
You will receive a response confirming it has been assigned.
It will be assigned via the OGEdge Support ticketing system (here).
Accessing Assigned Orders
- Sign into [ Support ] and reference [ this article ] if needed.
- From the main menu click "Orders & Support Requests" and then "Requests I'm CC'd on"
- Click the open ticket you will be working on and review the information inside.
- Order information will show what the order is for and contain login details.
- The price shown is the retail price the customer paid, you earn 70%.
- If no price is shown, you will earn 70% of what is shown on OGEdge.com.
- Below the order information is a general block of text showing it assigned.
- The very bottom of the order has a text box to communicate with the customer.
- Boosters communicate directly with customers to provide emailed updates.
- It is important to copy and paste red messages EXACTLY as shown below.
- Some messages trigger automated events to change the ticket status.
- Messages are also emailed directly to the customer, do them correctly & limit them to prevent spam.
Phase 1: Starting
Indicate you are starting and give the http://op.gg link to the profile.
Phase 2: Stopping
When stopping for a prolonged period of time, indicate when you are continuing IN HOURS.
DO NOT indicate "continuing at 2pm" or "continuing tomorrow."
Done for tonight, continuing in estimated 12 hours.
Phase 3: Resuming
Simply indicating you are resuming the order.
Phase 4: Completion
- This must include "Your order is now complete." exactly as shown.
- If needing or wanting to put additional text, do it after/below screenshots.
- Include both screen shots of the full game client showing their rank & match history.
- Can upload images or use a site such as imgur or gyazo and link them.
- Do not edit/block information on the screen as the example shows.
Your order is now complete.
<Insert screen shots, see below for acceptable examples>
Upon clicking Submit for order completion you will lose access to the order ticket.
Admins see all emailed updates, please do not update us when orders are complete.
Completed orders are paid via PayPal MassPay on Monday morning at approximately 6am EST (GMT -5/-4). Boosters that made negative progress or failed to meet requirements on an order will have adjusted payouts to compensate. If you feel an error was made in the amount received, contact us on Discord within 24 hours.
Applying For A Booster Position
You may apply for a position and we will respond if we feel you would be needed. No updates or responses will be provided unless accepted. Applications are reviewed only when additional or replacement boosters are needed. If selected, you will be contacted back via the email used on the application with directions to follow. Review the terms here to carefully to limit the time needed for questions once accepted.
[ Apply Here ]