You may apply for a position [ here ] and we will respond if we feel you would be needed.
No updates or responses will be provided via Skype or in your application ticket unless accepted.
If selected, you will be contacted back via the email used on the application with directions to follow.
Review the terms here to carefully to limit the time needed for questions once accepted. You will gain access to our order system and may choose an order to be manually assigned to. After several orders being monitored carefully you may be continued to be offered orders on a regular basis.
We offer a variety of ways for customers to purchase services from this site & others.
When a new order is available we make it available to the boosters on our [ automated tracking system ].
Information on using the system and doing an order can be found at the bottom of this page. We will indicate the exact League, Division, and current LP and the Desired result with the payment you would receive. If claiming an order, it must be started within an hour and made progress as shown in the Time Frames area below.
Minimum Order Time Frames
The time frames shown below are a minimum, boosters should be aiming for better.
- Bronze: 24 hours per division or 8 wins over losses (aim for higher).
- Silver: 24 hours per division or 8 wins over losses (aim for higher).
- Gold: 24 hours per division or 8 wins over losses (aim for higher).
- Platinum: 24 hours per division or 8 wins over losses (aim for higher).
- Diamond: 24-36 hours per division or 8 wins over losses (aim for higher).
Solid progress means not doing 2-4 games then stopping.
The above time frames do not allow you to have large gaps in between playing.
Either you are available for an order or you are not and it needs to go to someone who is.
The quicker you finish, the quicker you get paid, and the quicker you get another order.
The following is required for every order:
- Read the order chat prior to clicking "Start Order" to see if the customer requested anything such as a booster or start time.
- Begin the order by clicking "Start Order" within 1 hour of being claimed and log in right away and get the starting screen shot.
- If not starting right away, indicate in the order chat when you intend to start.
- Place a starting screen shot in the order details area that clearly shows the summoner name, rank, and current RP & IP.
- When stopping for any period of time, make it clear in the order chat when you intend to continue (either a time or in hours).
- When finished, post a completion screen shot (just like the starting one) in the order chat & click the "Mark As Complete" button.
While obvious, boosters are strictly prohibited from:
- Using exploits or hacks on any account for any reason.
- Mentioning boosting, account sharing, or our site(s) in the game client, for any reason.
- Using profanity, spamming, or acting in a way that would be deemed punishable by Riot.
- Communicating with an accounts friends list (regardless of you thinking it is the customer).
- Providing the login details or summoner name of a boost to anyone else.
- Attempting to steal an account or gain access to an account when not on an order.
- Spending RP or IP without consent from the buyer or admin.
- Negative progress on an order.
Common Issues & Resolutions
The examples below are based on actual events and what needs to happen if they occur again.
- If you read the order chat and a customer specifically requested a booster (or not you), STOP and contact an admin on Skype.
- If you lose 3 games in a row and are not significantly ahead of where the order started, STOP and contact an admin on Skype.
- If you log in and the account has a Ranked Restriction, STOP, and provide a screen shot to an admin on Skype.
- If you log in and the account has a Chat Restriction, put a screen shot in the order chat, tell admin on Skype, and continue.
- If you drop a division based on losses, tell an admin on Skype and continue unless the above situation applies.
- If constantly spammed via messages and it is causing issues playing, block the person, take a screen shot, and tell an admin on Skype.
- If you are doing a Per Division order that is not meeting the LP per win or LP gain > loss requirement, continue, and tell an admin on Skype.
Order Assignment & Re-assignment
Only claim an order if available to start within 1 hour and make solid progress, otherwise it needs to go to a booster who can. In the event you fail to communicate with us via Skype with updates / time frame availability, the order will be re-assigned. If an order is reassigned due to neglect or showing the inability to meet requirements, no partial pay will be provided.
Orders are paid via PayPal MassPay on Sundays at approximately 11pm PST (GMT -8) upon order completion. Payments can be delayed or changed based on a pending order almost being completed or due to limited availability. Boosters that made negative progress or failed to meet requirements on an order will have adjusted payouts to compensate. If you feel an error was made in the amount received, contact us on Skype the following day.
// You are responsible for reviewing this page for any changes / updates. //