We offer a variety of ways for customers to purchase services from this site & others. When a new order is available we make it available on Discord or it may be automatically assigned to you.
- An order must be started within 12 hours of being notified of the order.
- At least 1 update must be provided daily, more never hurt.
- A final update must be provided when complete.
- Using exploits or hacks on any account for any reason.
- Mentioning boosting, account sharing, or our site(s) in the game client, for any reason.
- Using profanity, spamming, or acting in a way that would be punishable by the publisher.
- Communicating with an accounts friends list (regardless of you thinking it is the customer).
- Providing the login details or character name of a boost to anyone else.
- Attempting to steal an account or gain access to an account when not on an order.
- Spending currency without consent from the buyer or admin.
- Stopping with negative progress on an order.
Common Issues & Resolutions
- If you read the order chat and a customer specifically to not start until a specified time, wait until that time.
- If the customer requests to log in, kindly remind them it can cause delays and suspensions and link the [ order process ].
- If you log in and the account has a suspension, STOP, and provide a screen shot to an admin on Discord.
- If constantly spammed via messages and it is causing issues playing, block the person, take a screen shot, and tell an admin on Discord.
Order Assignment & Re-assignment
Only claim an order if available to start within 1 hour and make solid progress, otherwise it needs to go to a booster who can. In the event you fail to make progress or communicate with an Admin in the event you can't the order will be re-assigned. If an order is reassigned due to neglect or showing the inability to meet requirements, partial pay may not be provided.
Completed orders are paid via PayPal MassPay on Monday morning at approximately 6am EST (GMT -5/-4). Boosters that made negative progress or failed to meet requirements on an order will have adjusted payouts to compensate. If you feel an error was made in the amount received, contact us on Discord within 24 hours.
Accessing Assigned Orders
- Sign into [ Support ] and reference [ this article ] if needed.
- From the main menu click "Orders & Support Requests" and then "Requests I'm CC'd on"
- Click the open ticket you will be working on and review the information inside.
- Order information will show what the order is for and contain login details.
- The price shown is the retail price the customer paid, you earn 70%.
- If no price is shown, you will earn 70% of what is shown on OGEdge.com.
- Below the order information is a general block of text showing it assigned.
- The very bottom of the order has a text box to communicate with the customer.
- Boosters communicate directly with customers to provide emailed updates.
- It is important to copy and paste red messages EXACTLY as shown below.
- Some messages trigger automated events to change the ticket status.
- Messages are also emailed directly to the customer, do them correctly & limit them to prevent spam.
Phase 1: Starting
Indicate you are starting. Some games may require showing a screen shot.
Phase 2: Stopping
When stopping for a prolonged period of time, indicate when you are continuing IN HOURS.
DO NOT indicate "continuing at 2pm" or "continuing tomorrow."
Done for tonight, continuing in estimated 12 hours.
Phase 3: Resuming
Simply indicating you are resuming the order.
Phase 4: Completion
- This must include "Your order is now complete." exactly as shown.
- If needing or wanting to put additional text, do it after/below screenshots.
- Can upload images or use a site such as imgur or gyazo and link them.
Your order is now complete.
<Insert screen shots, see below for acceptable examples>
Applying For A Position
You may apply for a position and we will respond if we feel you would be needed. No updates or responses will be provided unless accepted. Applications are reviewed only when additional or replacement boosters are needed. If selected, you will be contacted back via the email used on the application with directions to follow. Review the terms here to carefully to limit the time needed for questions once accepted.