Accessing Assigned Orders
- Sign into [ Support ].
- If you do not have a password, request one [ here ].
- From the main menu click "Orders & Support Requests" and then "Requests I'm CC'd on"
- Click the open ticket you will be working on and review the information inside.
- It is important to copy and paste red messages EXACTLY as shown below.
- Some messages trigger automated events to change the ticket status.
- Messages are emailed directly to the customer.
- Do them correctly & limit them to prevent spam.
Phase 1: Starting
Indicate you are starting. Some games may require showing a screen shot or profile link.
<screen shot or profile link>
Phase 2: Stopping
When stopping for a prolonged period of time, indicate when you are continuing IN HOURS.
DO NOT indicate "continuing at 2pm" or "continuing tomorrow."
Done for tonight, continuing in estimated 12 hours.
Phase 3: Resuming
Simply indicating you are resuming the order.
Phase 4: Completion
- This must include "Your order is now complete." exactly as shown.
- If needing or wanting to put additional text, do it after/below screenshots.
- Can upload images or use a site such as imgur or gyazo and link them.
Your order is now complete.
<Insert screen shots>
Applying For A Position
You may apply for a position and we will respond if we feel you would be needed. No updates or responses will be provided unless accepted. Applications are reviewed only when additional or replacement boosters are needed. If selected, you will be contacted back via the email used on the application with directions to follow. Review the terms here to carefully to limit the time needed for questions once accepted.